Claim Your Local Bike Store Listing
BikeRoar is dedicated to helping the online consumer make the best purchasing decisions, and we all know that the cheapest is not always the best.
We believe that on most occasions the best option for a consumer would be to purchase from their Local Bike Store, but realize that this will not always be the case.
We have built a site that allows Local Bike Stores to compete with E-tailers head-to-head by giving you the opportunity to showcase your pricing and services at a product level. This gives the consumer greater choice and encourages them to buy locally and support the community that supports them.
Getting your store set up
- Search our current listings to see if your store is already on the site
- If you find your store, sign in here using the email address on your store listing.
- Select the "Forgot your password?" link and you will be sent an email to reset your password.
Note: you will need access to that email to reset the password.
- If you have any issues logging in please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Store name
- Store address
- Store email address
- Your contact details
- If you can't find your store, go to the register link in the top right hand corner of this page to register as a new store
- You will be sent an email to confirm your registration
- After you have confirmed your membership follow the steps in our detailed How-to PDF to set up your store listing.